VeeNat (Imatinib) is a product of Natco pharma Ltd. is available in a dosage of 100 mg and 400 mg in capsule form.
VeeNat (Imatinib) inhibits the growth of some cancer cells.
VeeNat (Imatinib) is used to treat a type of blood cancer called Philadelphia Chromosomal Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML). It is also used to treat certain tumors in the stomach and digestive system.
VeeNat (Imatinib) may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Important information about VeeNat (Imatinib)
Do not use VeeNat (Imatinib) without telling your doctor if you are pregnant. This can harm the fetus. Use an effective form of contraception and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Take this medicine with a large glass of water. VeeNat (Imatinib) should be taken with food. Do not take this medicine on an empty stomach.
If you miss your next dose, take your next dose as soon as possible. If it's time for your next meal, skip the missed dose and take your medication at your next meal. Do not take extra doses of this drug to make up for a missed dose.
To ensure that VeeNat (Imatinib) is not harmful, blood tests should be done regularly. You may also need to check your liver function. Do not miss a single scheduled appointment with your doctor.
Do not use VeeNat (Imatinib) if you are allergic to imatinib.
If you have any of the following conditions, you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests to take VeeNat (Imatinib) safely:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- congestive heart failure;
- a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- if you are undergoing chemotherapy.
If you have one of the listed conditions, you also need to see a doctor.
Take VeeNat (Imatinib) exactly as prescribed. Do not take a higher dose or take longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions in the recipe.
VeeNat (Imatinib) should be taken with food.
What happens in case of an overdose?
Seek urgent medical attention if you think you have taken too much of this medicine.
Symptoms may include significant muscle cramps.
What should i avoid while taking VeeNat (Imatinib)?
Do not take VeeNat (Imatinib) on an empty stomach.
VeeNat (Imatinib) side effects
- fever, sore throat, and headache with severe calluses, dots, and a red skin rash;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- feeling short of breath even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- urination more or less frequent than usual;
- sudden headache or pain behind the eyes.
Rare side effects:
- mild nausea, diarrhea, upset stools, gas;
- muscle or joint pain;
- skin rash;
Our online pharmacy delivers Veenat directly from India. All certificates are there! Contracts with manufacturers have been concluded.
We deliver without prepayment!
In the cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg and Krasnodar delivery by courier is possible!